At LOTUS STRESS RELIEF CENTERS our major proprietary device in use for stress management is the LIFE system.
Here are some of the technical aspects of this advanced and extraordinary equipment that puts LOTUS STRESS RELIEF in a class of its own.
The LIFE System Design and What It Does
In designing The LIFE System, basic principles of energetic management, from ancient Chinese traditions, to the emerging field of Quantum Dynamics were considered. This gave rise to a perspective that a river of energy connects every organ, every thought and every emotion. The flow or blockage of energy reflects a profound system of communication that demonstrates the body/mind intelligence. The LIFE System seeks to create and integrate an environment of wellness, balance and harmony. The entire process is safe, gentle and non-invasive.
It works by reducing the stresses on a body at the electro-magnetic level caused by food, toxins, environment, genetics, and lifestyle. The LIFE System then feeds back the appropriate electro-magnetic signals, using nano-second computer speeds, to insure total safety.
Here’s more detail on how The LIFE System works:
1. Measures the electro-magnetic reactivity in the body via different electromagnetic responses.
2. Compares the tri-vector resonant frequencies of complex mathematical calculations of the body with nearly 7000 known compounds stored in the largest software database in the world. Current Rife and other point probe devices only measure resistance.
3. Feeds back information, in the form of recommended homeopathic solutions, electro-acupuncture, meridian and naturopathic balancing, to the practitioner and client/ patient in easy to understand numbers, charts and text.
The LIFE System Biofeedback 3 Step process:
Step 1: As a premier biofeedback system The LIFE System records subtle “reactive” information provided during the assessment procedure with the practitioner.
Step 2: The LIFE System evaluates the responses through the high end visual graphic interface.
Step 3: The computer challenges the individual with the information by feeding it back to the client. A portable windows based application the LIFE system offers the practitioner enhanced therapy modalities as well as in house testing capabilities.
Intuitive interface, aesthetic design and state of the art computer programming offers practitioners an easy to use interface.
Stress Detection and Stress Reduction using The LIFE System
The LIFE System works by reducing the stresses on a body at the electro-magnetic level. Stress begins by producing an alarm response in the body, which if not managed by the body’s own natural resources, can lead to the development of an adaptation response. If stress is not resolved, symptoms appear. Imbalances usually begin at the cell level, progress to tissue and organ level, and may involve whole body systems.
Stress may result from a large number of factors including:
• Thoughts of self-doubt that block perceptual awareness
• Nutritional deficiencies
• Inadequate intake of water or oxygen
• Toxic stress factors such as fungus, bacteria, viruses and chemical agents
• The presence of heavy metals
• Prescription drugs or other synthetic compounds
• Geopathic stressors such as parasites or allergens
• Genetic predisposition
• Bio-field contamination from radiation, microwaves and ELF’s
All of the above stress factors can be identified using The LIFE System and with the aid of this remarkable biofeedback system balance can be restored back to the client/ patient.
The system is registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration.
Overview and Product Scope
The Living Information System (LIFE System) is an electronic device that measures electrical potentials and produces bio-information in the form of extremely low amplitude electromagnetic wave forms. The maximum electromagnetic amplitude produced by the LIFE System is below the minimum threshold for TENS devices by several orders of magnitude.
The LIFE System receives and disseminates bio-information from and to the body via a combination of head, wrist and ankle harnesses. As stress potentials are evaluated, a feedback loop provides a signal that may be correlated with homeostasis and possibly aid in producing a state of well-being. No medical or curative claims are possible with the use of the LIFE device and therefore no such claims are made.
The LIFE System device does not meet the definition of medical device as stated in section 201(h) of the Federal Food Drug & Cosmetic (FD&C) Act, which defines it as:
“an instrument, apparatus, implement, machine, contrivance, implant, in vitro reagent, or other similar or related article, including a component part, or accessory which is:
- recognized in the official National Formulary, or the United States Pharmacopoeia, or any supplement to them,
- intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, in man or other animals, or
- intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals, and which does not achieve any of its primary intended purposes through chemical action within or on the body of man or other animals and which is not dependent upon being metabolized for the achievement of any of its primary intended purposes.”
The LIFE System device is not a medical device because it is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, in man or other animals.
The LIFE System device and methods of use are strictly performance enhancement tools; utilizing bio-information produced by electromagnetic fields and supplementation to enhance peak human performance.
Information distributed with the LIFE System product is offered for informational purposes only and it should not be confused as promotional material.
The information on LIFE System and testimonials are not intended to recommend the device as a drug or as a diagnosis for any illness or disease condition; nor, as a product to eliminate disease or other medical conditions. Nothing contained in or produced by the LIFE System device is to be mistaken as medical advice of any kind.
Device Description and Utilization
The LIFE System is a software/hardware driven device. It utilizes a software program and hardware accessories that interface with the user’s body via comfortable, adjustable head, wrist and ankle straps or bands.
The system level block diagram is depicted in the Appendix. Description of key system components that assure the safety levels of the LIFE System are as follows:
- The USB Power Supply Cable, when connected to the computer, serves as a power source for the LIFE System box.
- The maximum voltage possible is 5.2 volts and the maximum current possible is 5 milliamps.
- The user is 100% electrically isolated from the host personal computer via the magnetic and optical couplers titled Opto Isolator and Iso Loop. These couplers do not use wiring connections but rather use magnetic and optical means of connectivity, thus ensuring that no current is possibly transmitted to the user from the host computer.
- The head harness contains 8″ x 1/4″ conductive flexible graphite rubber/vinyl impregnated bands that come in contact with the user’s forehead. These bands have extremely low electrical resistance in the range of 300 ohms per inch It is attached to the LIS interface device by a cable and 9-pin connector.
- The limb harnesses use flexible graphite impregnated bands. These bands have low electrical resistance. The wrist and ankle bands are made of flexible graphite impregnated rubber/vinyl bands attached to the interface device by 4 color coded wires and a 9 pin connector.
- The user is seated in a comfortable chair or reclines on a couch in order to use the device.
- The interface device, which is connected to the host PC through a USB cable connection, is specifically designed to be 100% electrically isolated from the PC.
- The interface device is powered by a UL approved, Medically Certified Power Supply Adaptor that further assures the safety of the user. An additional option allows for the device to be used by insertion of 4, easily accessible, double-A rechargeable batteries.
- Maximum voltage to the head harness, wrist and ankle bands is 5.6 volts. In series with the ankle and wrist band attachments is a 470 ohm resistor. The headband CRB’s are in the 10,000-20,000 ohm resistance range.
- The host PC may display a series of screens for informational and educational purposes only. These display screens do not constitute medical or any other advice to the user.
Based on the Failure Mode Event Analysis (FMEA) the LIFE device is at level, which classifies the device as very low risk to the user.
- The LIFE System device does not provide any form of medical or curative treatment for any human condition, whether pathological or not.
- The LIFE System device and methods of use are strictly performance enhancement tools; utilizing bio-information produced by electromagnetic fields supplementation to enhance peak human performance.
- The LIFE System product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- Information distributed with the LIFE System product is offered for informational purposes only and it should not be confused as promotional material.
- The information on LIFE System and testimonials are not intended to recommend the device as a drug or as a diagnosis for any illness or disease condition; nor, as a product to eliminate disease or other medical conditions. Nothing contained in the LIFE System device is to be mistaken as medical advice of any kind.